Oops, another trivial post intended to keep the blog alive while I'm away from the hobby. :O
Successfully moved to Austria finally. Been here for two days now, living off of a extremely frugal allowance and little to no possesions. Everything I own is scattered around the globe, from boxes in Oman to the wasteland that is Ohio. All I have with me here are clothes and some assorted comforts... 'Tis a sad sad life, but enjoyable none the less... After the month things should pick up, I'll be a bit busy and have an actual income again. Plus I'll start getting my possesions shipped over! I shall return to 40k before you know it!
Games Workshop Pre-Orders: Escher vs. Goliath In The Underhives Of
Necromunda
-
[image: Games Workshop Pre-Orders: Escher vs. Goliath In The Underhives Of
Necromunda]
Underhive Journals and new minis are here for Necromunda. Check ou...
20 hours ago
Great to hear you've made the big move, good luck reclaiming all your scattered belongings and getting back to 40k. I rather enjoy "trivial" posts that include some real life info, even if only for a better sense of context and personality. Without the trivial, my blog would barely exist. ; ) Cheers!
ReplyDelete