Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still Kickin

Its been over a week since I've last posted, but I'm still going. Its gonna be a while before I can get back to regular updates again.
At the moment I'm currently stuck in limbo. Not sure if I'll be staying in the D.C. area or getting pushed out on a new assignment. That being what it is, I have yet to settle down and do not have a reliable source of internet aside from my newly acquired crack berry.
On the upside of things, I finally managed to get a proper game in with some one who actually knows the rules! Ah, the benefits of playing with others who speak english as a primary language. ;)
As for that game.... I made a hasty list with the smallest model count as possible... then went against a competitive guard list. Haha. I got stomped, but it was a fun time and a major learning experience for me.
Next Tuesday I'll be going back to Game Parlor for another round, only this time I'll bring a better prepared list.

2 comments: