Friday, August 27, 2010

Staying Frosty

Nothing much new to report on my end here... Started University and am enjoying it thoroughly. Living the life of a bachelor... Pretty boring stuff really. Nothing on the hobby end as of the moment, however a friennd from the Embassy here has volunteered his mailing address (American Address so cheap shipping), so that my father can mail my house hold possesions over. What does the first shipment entail? My army case with my entire Blood Angels and Chaos armies! Also a 32" HDTV and XBox 360... Unfortunately, the latter two will be useless until I get a proper 120v to 220v power converter.
Hopefully by time I post again I'll have received my army... Dunno how gaming will go when I don't speak the local language though. :O

0 comments:

Post a Comment