Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prepare for Low Altitude Insertion on My Mark...

Mark. :O

Whats this mean? I just doubled my Stormraven count! Whoop whoop!
I've also redrafted my 'Ard Boyz list and plan on testing it out Tuesday at my FLGS... Hopefully my Razerbacks and Dreadnaught get here in time. I'd hate to actually resort to... DUN DUN DUN... Proxying. Oh the shame of such thought!

Bought a long line of thin chain yesterday and more parts for my Titan scratchbuild. Yay! Unfortunately my plans on building it out of extruded foam is at a standstill... I need a hot knife to cut the darn thing to my liking!
The chain is for my dreads btw... Every time they perform well in battle I'm gonna buy some skull bits of whatever they kill and add 'em to the chains. :D

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a similar system in place with my mates that we always carried spare bits with us (shoulder pads, weapons, heads etc) and whenever someone had a notable win, we swapped bits to create trophy racks or place a trophy on a base of a model of the match. It was a good way to foster a bit of competition amongst armies.

    ReplyDelete