Monday, May 3, 2010

Astaroth, Champion of Khorne!

Got my Astaroth and Khorne Lord models today and got straight to work on my army's HQ. Taking the head, shield and axe from the Khorne Lord and the legs, wings and backpack from Astaroth, along with greenstuff and a Berserker torso, I met the image I had set out to create. Behold, my Champion of Khorne!


Its a little hard to distinguish the details as it's all shiny and metal like, but just wait till its painted.
You might notice something in the background as well...


This is my Abaddon the Despoiler WIP. All thats left really is to make some pre-heresy shoulder pads and minor detail work on his daemon sword. Made it from shaving down a spare sprue bit btw.

1 comment:

  1. nice Abaddon,
    If you have a look over here:
    http://subsunderground.com/mini_gallery/oneshot_gallery.htm
    you can see how I added a little bit of GS to a plastic Shoulder-pad to do his Mark of Chaos Ascendant.
    I am going to have to keep my eye on how you go with him. I'm interested in seeing someone else's take on converting him up.

    Also I like the astaroth conversion to a khorne lord, very neat!

    ReplyDelete