Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fluffin It Up

What do Warhammer 40k and pillows have in common? Fluff! Haha, lame joke.

Been digging through the history books the past few days trying to find some good names to incorporate into my (fallen) chapters story. For any new readers out there, I'm digging through history because my chapter is heavily based off of Mark Antony of ancient Rome.

Anyways, I've managed to coral up this list of names to use for characters, ships and planets. For the longer names I found I'll probably cut them into pieces and use the parts for various characters.


Names
· Lucius Vorenus
· Titus Pullo
· Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus
· Purefoy
o Name homage to actor who played Mark Antony in HBO's Rome.
· Marcus Junius Brutus
· Posca
· Quintus Valerius Pompey,
· Aulus Gabinius
· Helios
· Valarius
· Marcus Calpurnius Bibulus
· Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus
· Publius Cornelius Lentulus Spinther
· Lucius Cornelius Lentulus Crus

Plantest
· Tarsus
· Ephesus
· Armenia
· Phoenicia
· Actium
· Cilicia
· Ephesus
· Parthia
· Media
· Pharsalus
· Dyrrhachium
· Gaulico


You might notice that I borrowed some names from HBO's mini series Rome. I couldn't help myself with that, it was one of the most addicting tv series' I've ever watched. Ranks up top next to SciFi's Dune.
Comments or suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment